Practical Predictive Modeling
with python WORKSHOP
If you’ve been reading books and blog posts on machine learning and predictive analytics and are still left wondering how to create a predictive model in Python and apply it to your own data, this presentation will give you the steps and code you need to do just that.
You’ll learn how to go from raw data to a trained predictive model you can implement in a production system, and then how to implement it in production.
What You Will Learn
Predictive models are used for everything from predicting if a customer will buy more products to identifying patients at high risk of readmission. The purpose of this workshop is to show you how, using labeled data, you can create, train, and implement a predictive model in production.
This workshop will cover the following:
- Which predictive modeling technique to use
- How to get the data into a format for modeling
- How to ensure the “right” data is being used
- How to feed the data into the model
- How to validate the model results
- How to save the model to use in production
- How to implement the model in production and apply it to new observations
- How to save the new predictions
- How to ensure, over time, that the model is correctly predicting outcomes
- How to later update the model with new training data
By the end of this workshop you will be able to create a predictive model in Python using labeled data.
This workshop requires a basic understanding of Python. Knowledge of predictive modeling is not required.
Instructor: Robert Dempsey
Robert W. Dempsey is a tested leader and technology professional delivering solutions and products to solve tough business challenges. His experience forming and leading agile teams combined with more than 16 years of technology experience enable him to solve complex problems while always keeping the bottom line in mind.
Robert has founded and built three startups in tech and marketing, developed and sold online applications, consulted to Fortune 500 and Inc. 500 companies, and spoken nationally and internationally on software development and agile project management. In addition, he’s the founder and organizer of Data Wranglers DC, and the author of Python Business Intelligence Cookbook.
A RECORDING OF THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO GET THE VIDEO.
REGULAR PRICE: $35